NJ Senate Confirms 15 New Judges for Trial Courts
Sunday, February 10, 2013
"The state Senate on Thursday confirmed 15 of Gov. Chris Christie's recent nominations to the Superior Court bench, the same day they were vetted by the Senate Judiciary Committee.
"The nominations went through both the committee and the full Senate without opposition.
"Five of the new judges are from Monmouth County, two each are from Morris and Somerset, and one each are from Bergen, Camden, Hudson, Middlesex, Passaic and Union.
"They will likely be assigned to those counties once they are sworn in, though the state's chief justice has authority to situate judges in any vicinage."
- Peter Bogaard, R-Chester (Morris)
- Bradford Bury, D-Watchung (Somerset)
- Maritza Byrne, R-Towaco (Morris)
- J. Randall Corman, R-Sayreville (Middlesex)
- Angela White Dalton, R-Howell (Monmouth)
- Mitzy Galis-Menendez, R-Cliffside Park (Bergen)
- Katie Gummer, R-Rumson (Monmouth)
- Daniel Lindemann, R-Wayne (Passaic)
- Arnold Natali Jr., D-Little Silver (Monmouth)
- Michael O'Neill, Branchburg (Somerset)
- Joseph Oxley, R-Red Bank (Monmouth)
- Nesle Rodriguez, D-Jersey City (Hudson)
- Donald Stein, D-Haddon Heights (Camden)
- James Wilson, D-Roselle (Union)
- Mara Zazzali-Hogan, D-Shrewsbury (Monmouth)
Full article and biopics after the jump...